Conversazioni

MyWed Wedding Award 2023: Nominations (candidates)

Hey! This-year MyWed Wedding Award is about to start in just a few months, and we’re happy to share with you the contest’s additional nominations. Please let us know how you like them, and should we remove anything? Or, if you have a brilliant idea to add some – don’t hesitate to tell us! FINAL FRAME
This is the end. A stunning shot before closing credits FROM A TO B
Planes, Trains, Ships, Automobiles... CINEMAPHOTOGRAPHY
A photo that looks like a paused movie THE RICE TOSS
Final act of the ceremony DISCOVERING THE VEIL
Storytale about the veil A STORY IN ONE FRAME
The picture that is worth a thousand words IMPERFECT BEAUTY
When imperfection gets value NICE GUYS
The wedding comes first. After friends of course LAYERS
From foreground to background PARADOXES
When colors, poses, gestures and objects unexpectedly coincide... 🤔 We need to choose 8 nominations out of these 10 🙏

Commenti

Great! The more nominations the better! Especially happy to see the rice toss to be a separate category so it won't overpower the other moments! Is there any category for ring shots, details, close ups? I am relatively new to Mywed, been a member for a 3 years but just started to actively participate for a couple months and not fully aware about all nominations.
Also, if not already done... We all go through the same stages on wedding days: getting ready, details, rings, first look, ceremony, family portraits, wedding party (bridesmaids and groomsmen photos); cocktail hour, reception, games, cake, first dance , etc.
It would be nice to have a nomination for each one so we can learn from the best and strive to be better
Here we talked about nominations that change every year :) There are also 12 more permanent nominations mywed.com/award/ they are the same every year :)
thank you for the clarification!
Finde ich gut! Weiter so!
Waiting forward for that, Sergey :)
Love these. I miss something about "energy" / "emotions". Because weddings have lots of these.Also – Can the rice toss also be roses?
Messaggio cancellato dall'autore
Poderia ter uma categoria sobre "Detalhes", "A noiva", "preto e branco", "convidados" e na categoria sobre o arroz entraria rosas e outros objetos que se pode usar na saida da noiva?
The throwing of rice in the final act of the ceremony is cultural only in some countries, I think it could just be the final act of the ceremony or include soap balls, rose petals, sparkles, military swords...
I AM READY FOR THIS!! LET´S DO IT!
Great ideas! Looking forward to entering my first awards.
Excelente todas... Sacarias DESCUBRIENDO EL VELO y CUADRO FINAL.
I really like the changing of additional categories every year. You never will fit in everyone's shoe so just go for those who you like most. I would downvote THE RICE TOSS and DISCOVERING THE VEIL as I like more storytelling / artistic value and less reduction on physical things.
If I have to choose 8 options, I like the following:FINAL TABLE
FROM TO TO B
THE RICE LAUNCH
A STORY IN A FRAME
IMPERFECT BEAUTY
NICE GUYS
LAYERS
PARADOXES🤗 ❤️
Looking forward to entering my first awards.
Looks great! If I really *HAD* to pick 2 to remove from these it would be Veil & Paradoxes
BEAUTY
When imperfection gets value
Great new nominations. In my country is really rare the rice toss, I think thats more a European tradition. Other than that one Im really exited for trying this pictures this year
My favorites are:
FINAL FRAME; CINEMAPHOTOGRAPHY; A STORY IN ONE FRAME; IMPERFECT BEAUTY; NICE GUYS; LAYERS; PARADOXES.
I think it's really cool to have an additional nomination on the memory power of a photograph.
Only for photos taken more than 10 years ago and that can bring a good memory for today.
PARADOXES
DISCOVERING THE VEIL
A STORY IN ONE FRAME
IMPERFECT BEAUTY
NICE GUYS
LAYERS
CINEMAPHOTOGRAPHY
FINAL FRAME
🫶🏻
You never will fit in everyone's shoe so just go for those who you like most.
yeah
great
im ready!!)))
Sounds very interesting! I like this options, if I have to put a vote: FINAL FRAME 

FROM A TO B 

CINEMAPHOTOGRAPHY 

DISCOVERING THE VEIL 

A STORY IN ONE FRAME 

NICE GUYS 

LAYERS 

PARADOXES 
Paradoxes can include imperfect beauty :) ✨♥️😊
Beautiful ideas! I choose: FINAL FRAME
This is the end. A stunning shot before closing credits FROM A TO B
Planes, Trains, Ships, Automobiles... CINEMAPHOTOGRAPHY
A photo that looks like a paused movie THE RICE TOSS