Conversazioni

MyWed Award 2023 Shortlist

Hello, everyone!
Here it is, the longed-for baby: mywed.com/award/Thanks to you all, these weeks of looking through your pics flew in one breath!We congratulate each of you who entered the shortlist and we wish you good luck in the final contest stage! 🍀So, can any of you guess who'll become a Photographer of the Year this time? 😉

Commenti

How many photos were sent initially? Just to get the notion of the size of this competition :)
I noticed 300-500 photos for every category. So taking the median of 400 images x 21 categories makes around 8400 images/stories.
I was curious and counted. Category: 10240
Story: 410
Oh wow, more than I expected. Maybe there were a lot of last minute entries for the awards. Makes sense.
I am very excited, I have three preselected photos, being there is a triumph, we have to continue working and improve, everyone is a source of inspiration for me, thank you for the support! good luck to all my dear colleagues!
Oh wow 😮 That such an honor to be into the final pre-selection with my story and 4 single image categories. Even if I get no reward this time it still means a lot to me as I barely could work without a hell of painkillers the whole last season due to an accident. I was at a point where I thought I could never shoot weddings again but here I am able to walk again with month of physiotherapy awaiting the next wedding season. Let the best story win! My personal favourite story this year is by Andrey Radaev.
Well done everyone. What a good selection, i have seen so many good shots !
Thanks alot! Happy to be here and honored!
Great job, everyone! What an excellent assortment—I've witnessed numerous impressive shots!
Oh tank you very much !!thee's so many talented people, it's already an honor to arrived at this stage ! thanks a lot !
Genial. Me siento muy feliz solamente por ser seleccionado es una etapa constante de crecimiento y aprendizaje. Suerte a todos
complimenti a tutti, foto fantastiche
Muchas gracias, un honor para mí solo estar en la preselección 😍☺️
Salve a tutti voi, sono felicissimo del risultato raggiunto ringrazio immensamente gli amministratori di MYWED , la giuria e tutti i partecipanti al concorso. GRAZIE ANCORA!!!! buona fortuna
Super Già!!! Sono felicissimo, non potevi non esserci 🚀💪🏼
Este es mi primer año participando asi que es un honor estar aca entre lo mejor de lo mejor de la fotografía de bodas
Chúc mừng tất cả các bạn <3 Congratulations everyone <3
9 photos in the finalists...my personal record!!! thanks :)
I´m very happy to be here between all this " MONSTERS" of Photography
Thank so much
Que honor! Que alegría!! Felicitaciones a todos chicos!!
I'm thrilled too! My photo has been selected for the category Heroes of the Day!!! Congrats to all!!!
My first shortlist! Thank you 😊
Wow! Congrats to everyone on the nominations, how much wonderful work and great colleagues there are gathered here.I am very happy for my four nominations. ❤️​🙏​Good luck to all of you! Let's cross our fingers.
Che onore!!! Complimenti a tutti voi!!!
in bocca al lupo
Saludos y felicitaciones a todos!
Este es mi primer año participando y tengo una seleccionada en retrato de la novia, es solo una, pero esto me motiva a seguir creciendo y quien sabe en un futuro estar entre los capos de la fotografía. Éxito y los mejores buenos deseos para cada uno de ustedes.
Oh wow, i'm so exited! Thank you very much and lots of luck to you all with the contest!!
as expected the level of submitted photographs is ubelievable, congrats to all of the finalists, can't wait to see the results! ( also fingers crossed for my two nominations lol )
Congrats to all! Greetings from Guatemala 🇬🇹 let’s get connected! @camanuelaldana
Ho visto foto straordinariamente belle, complimenti a tutti voi, siete dei grandi artisti!
First time having one selected !! Congratulations everybody !!
Bueno, felicidades a todo el mundo para mí también es la primera vez como muchos de vosotros que tenemos una foto seleccionada. Un saludo desde España
Hi everyone! It's an honor being here!! And congrats to you all!! it's my first time, i'm so excited!
Muchas gracias. Un honor tener una foto mia seleccionada!
Congrats everyone! I’m honored to be in such amazing company!
Congratulazioni a tutti! Ho visto delle foto davvero belle ed emozionanti, bravi!
Thanks so much! Good Luck
Congratulazioni a tutti ! complimenti sempre a Mywed per questa bellissima iniziativa che ogni anno mi stimola a fare sempre meglio!
Bravo tout le monde , tellement de belles photos toujours inspirantes ,bonne chance à toutes et tous !!!
Wow,.. i'm very happy..... congratulations to all the colleagues
They are all increibles
So happy! Good luck to everyone! :)
Hello to all. I am very happy that 4 of my photos were nominated. I had much better photos to participate in this contest, but I was not allowed to post them. I hope this restriction will be solved all over the world, especially in Iran, where we artists are suffering in every region
Thank you for recognizing my effort and importance of this work! Such a wonderful opportunity!
Congratulations to all of you!
Congratulations and good luck to everyone!
Congratulazioni e buona fortuna.
I'm very happy and honoured to be in the preselected list for the serie... congratulations to all the colleagues!
Félicitations à vous et un grand merci pour avoir été sélectionné parmis ces magnifiques clichés !
Wow so cool! Thanks! I wasn’t expecting this. Good luck all!
So much talent in this community! I just got accepted and I´m excited to belong here. Congrats to everyone! Let there be light!
Nice!!!! I congratulate everyone!!! :)
Super happy to have 2 on this year final stage. This year I forgot the day to select and only choose 4, but super happy to see 2 at final. Wish all good luck, specially to my fellow Portuguese photographers that have photos on final.
Felicissimo! Bravissimi tutti! In bocca al lupo 🍀
Wow !!!
Congratulations to everyone !!!
Thank you! Good luck to everyone!
A huge congratulations to everyone! I have found the feedback, the recognition and the outstanding talent on Mywed so inspiring!
It's an honor for me to be here! fantastic shots great work
Complimenti a tutti per le nomination, quante foto meravigliose e colleghi fantastici si trovano qui. Sono davvero contento per le mie quattro candidature. In bocca al lupo a tutti voi!
Increíbles fotos de esta lista final, que difícil lo tienen los jueces para premiar a los ganadores!🤩
Thank you so much! :) I'm soooo happy! :) Congratulations to everyone!
Thank you!! great message! 3 photos nominated! thank you and good luck to everyone!
Muchas muchas felicidades y suerte para todos!!! Es un honor estar en esta selección!!! Fuerza a todos mis compañeros de Acapulco!!
Whaouuuu great collection, many thanks & Happy to be there with you !!! Specially that I did it all at the last minutes, ;-) Congratulations and good luck to everyone!
hoooo super, tu es là aussi !!!! Félicitations à toi aussi ma grande. Des bisous
Wow! Some absolute stunners in there! Congrats and good luck to everyone! Excited to have made my first shortlist! :)
Increíble muchas felicidades a todos !!!
Felice e onorato di esserci, buon contest a tutti!
you're all awesome good luck everyone!)

Accedi o Registrati per lasciare un commento